At Dominguez Accounting, the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, we are working virtually and holding all meetings and appointments via Zoom or by phone. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- All meetings and appointments are being held via Zoom or by phone.
If an in-person meeting is required, we are taking to following steps to ensure the safety of our clients and staff:
- CDC recommended mask and social distancing guidlines will be followed.
- All meetings will be held outside (weather and air quality permitting).
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have an in-person appointment scheduled, please let our team know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (503) 509-9817 or email us email@example.com.